KoAloha KTM-00MG Mango Tenor - Mint - $1000 + shipping - US

technicalta

Reaction score
Selling my like new KoAloha KTM-00MG mango tenor. It's a great tenor with that awesome KoAloha tone that's a bit more mellow because of the mango tone wood. As you can see in the pictures in the link it has beautiful figured solid mango top, back and sides. Bought this from Mim in August of last year and just haven't really played it much due to time constraints. It has been properly stored in it's hardshell case and humidifier.

Link to pics: https://imgur.com/a/b0bmBiY

Asking for $1000 + shipping in US via PayPal. Comes with pictured hardshell case.

Please DM or email @ technical.ta@gmail.com

EDIT: Since I've had a few inquires about trades. I'm not looking to trade. I want to thin out my collection. Thanks.

Specs from KoAloha site:

• All solid Mango Body
  • CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
  • TUSQ Nut and Saddle
  • KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
  • Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
  • 20-Fret Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 15th Fret)
  • Rosewood Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
  • Paua Fret Markers
  • Rosewood Bridge
  • KoAloha Gear Tuners
  • KoAloha

Last edited:
Wow, what a lovely example of a Mango KoAloha!

I wish I had seen this a month ago! I have a KoAloha Mango Concert and love the mellow tones. I just bought a KTM10 Tenor Pikake for my son a month ago. By the way, that is a lovely ukulele!

Last edited:
I would love to have this uku. I am 71 and on social security. I have a total of $900 I can spend if you are interested. If not and it is still available I will purchase it a month from today when my next check comes in!
Best John malan
Jvmalan@ aol.com

Top Bottom