Any interest in a Pono Cedar Top Mahogany UL Baritone (UL4N-2) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretterb

Reaction score
Any interest in a Pono Cedar Top Mahogany UL Baritone (UL4N-2) ? *SOLD*

I'm thinking about selling my Pono Cedar Top Mahogany UL Baritone (UL4N-2). Bigger baritone body with a 21.4" scale.

This is the one I bought from The Ukulele Site:
https://theukulelesite.com/pono-cedar-top-mahogany-ul-baritone-ul4n-20c-2331.html ($1,039 new)

If you're interested, let me know and I'll go ahead and take some photos and post it.

Thanks.

-Brett

Last edited:
If you're interested, let me know... ...
Wow, Brett, that's an excellent Pono baritone, especially that particular model with its somewhat over-sized body

I have the same exact model, but in a spruce top, hog B&S, and it sings VERY sweetly. I would be very interested in that cedar-topped barry BUT I live in Hawaii & shipping costs would be prohibitive.

I hope you find somebody to buy it. Cedar top with hog B&S is a wonderful combo for a baritone. Good luck!!!

Aloha,
Bill

Thank you Brett. This lovely baritone arrived two days early via USPS. Prompt service! Great condition and the guitar like sound is just what I was hoping it would be. I am a very happy camper. You can close this thread, the instrument has found its home.

Sorta reassuring/helpful to see it arrived early via USPS IN-->NM, by 2 days no less.
Thank you Brett. This lovely baritone arrived two days early via USPS. Prompt service! Great condition and the guitar like sound is just what I was hoping it would be. I am a very happy camper. You can close this thread, the instrument has found its home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom