Book covering Chuck Moore

I'm sure the book is wonderful, in either edition. This, along with the first book of Chuck's work, Building and Owning a Bettah Ukulele, is the next best thing to owning every ukulele Chuck has ever built. I own a copy of the first books and I've bought copies of the new book for me and as gifts. Blurb's acceptance of that 40 percent off coupon for purchases by someone other than the person who uploaded the book was apparently a glitch that has now been fixed, so the coupon code probably won't work anymore.

To help those of you who are considering buying the book but may not know which format to get, the "magazine format" version apparently has fewer photos than the hardcover version. Here's a comparison photo (magazine format top, hardcover bottom) that was posted on Facebook by the book's author.

MBU Book 2 01.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure the book is wonderful, in either edition. This, along with the first book of Chuck's work, Building and Owning a Bettah Ukulele, is the next best thing to owning every ukulele Chuck has ever built. I own a copy of the first books and I've bought copies of the new book for me and as gifts. Blurb's acceptance of that 40 percent off coupon for purchases by someone other than the person who uploaded the book was apparently a glitch that has now been fixed, so the coupon code probably won't work anymore.

In the interest of full disclosure - the magazine format version has fewer photos than the hardcover version. Here's a comparison photo (magazine format top, hardcover bottom) that was posted on Facebook by the book's author.

View attachment 133995

Oops, I didn't mean to edit your post - please disregard that. Even though I'm no longer a moderator on this site, it appears it still allows me moderating actions (I erased what I added).

What I meant to say, when replying to your post, is:

Thank you very much for your purchases, I hope you enjoy the books very much.

Mine came yesterday. It's beautifully done and is a wealth of information and inspiration.

Get 'em while they're hot! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom