Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millar PD-210MN Phil Doleman Soprano - REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
    Been offered - but can't happen. The whole ethos behind Got A Ukulele is impartiality, so for one to exist with my name on it - that impartiality goes out of the window.
    Honest, good, informational and enjoyable reviews are great. I like how Baz points out things that are personal preferences if he is not keen on a particular aspect of a Uke. Impartial and he lets you know if some aspect of the Uke is executed well even if it is not to personal taste and so forth. Likewise if he really likes something you can tell. Great jobs on the reviews and I enjoy watching them even if it's an instrument that I do not have an eye on. Enjoyable and impartial and fun to watch. Best reviews out there. There is lots of good stuff on his website besides the reviews. I have found lots of valuable information and learned a lot. Hats off to Baz. Baz is the best.

Nice review. I agree with your thoughts on sopranos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Ear View Post
    Honest, good, informational and enjoyable reviews are great. I like how Baz points out things that are personal preferences if he is not keen on a particular aspect of a Uke. Impartial and he lets you know if some aspect of the Uke is executed well even if it is not to personal taste and so forth. Likewise if he really likes something you can tell. Great jobs on the reviews and I enjoy watching them even if it's an instrument that I do not have an eye on. Enjoyable and impartial and fun to watch. Best reviews out there. There is lots of good stuff on his website besides the reviews. I have found lots of valuable information and learned a lot. Hats off to Baz. Baz is the best.
    Thanks so much!
    Got A Ukulele - leading independent uke review site
    https://gotaukulele.bio.link/
    Help Support Got A Ukulele!

Ukes include (!) Kanile'a K1 Tenor, Tinguitar custom solid tenor, Fluke, Flea, Tinguitar Reclaimed Mahogany soprano, KM Ukuleles Dreadnought Concert

Thread Information