Tiny Tenor 5 string?

M3Ukulele

Reaction score
Just pulled out my TT soiled spruce top, laminate mahogany sides. I had it strung in high G for a long time....then switched it to Low g. It sure sings a lot better in low g. That got me thing.......as I

Anyone know why 3/4 of my thread did not post? I’ve had this happen a few times.........actually stopped posting because of it.

It does it to me too. I've started making a copy before I post, so it will be easy to paste it back in an edit.

What about your Tiny Tenor?

Anyone know why 3/4 of my thread did not post? I’ve had this happen a few times.........actually stopped posting because of it.

As wykhuh mentioned, your post might get cut off if you use certain special characters. Usually it's using an accent instead of apostrophe. Sometimes it can also occur when quoting text that includes certain kinds of quotation marks which is a much weirder occurrence but I've experienced it myself. I highly suggest you always copy your post so that if it cuts off you can paste it again and troubleshoot from there.

To be honest, I'm surprised it didn't cut off at your ellipses. It doesn't care for M-dashes or any monetary sign other than the dollar sign. The symbol for degrees will also stop your post. As other's have said, copy your post before you post it so you can paste and edit. I've even had my post truncated, yet it took the exact same copy when i reposted.

I’ll try again. I have so,I’d spruce top TT. I wonder is a UPT would fit in centre of headstock and if 1 3/8 wide nut is enough for 5 strings.

Looks like there is room for 12.5mm diameter of UPT. So is width enough to make a new nut and fit on fretboard.

I did like the low g sound of TT solid spruce top and laminate sides

Comments

Top Bottom