Open Mic 2 - April...?? - SIGN UP NOW!

The first open mic was amazing. Tons of talent from all over the world. Edmund and his bro in the UK stayed up til 3 in the morning Easter Sunday to perform. Crazy! Anyways, Mogulus has contacted us and want to feature our broadcasts whenever we do an open mic on their FRONT PAGE. Exciting stuff!

So here we go again! Sign up here if you're interested in participating in April's open mic.

Official Date of the 2nd UU open mic is April 19 2008
4:00pm HST (7:00pm PST)

List or participants:

dafamcallsmebj
BUGOY
seeso
russ_buss - need mogulus info
Fred Miu
NukeDOC
strongergodzilla - need mogulus info
menehunenyc - need mogulus info
Danyo Cummings - need mogulus info
Dominator
Terrell
JoeyJr858 - need mogulus info

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who tuned in. I don't know how long it's going to take to encode all the performances, but it should be playing on our mogulus at least by sometime tomorrow.

i cant beleive i missed it, i was at a passover dinner till 12. i cant wait to see the repeats lol.

guys...that was alot of fun. and for the exception of dom and i...it went smoothly. haha. thanks! i'll be waiting for the next one.

Dang, I'm sorry I missed this one! Sounds like there were a lot of great performances. Looking forward to the next one. :D

hey do you guys know the first song nukedoc did??
im thinking about learning it myself sounded sweet:D

Nukedoc or bugoy? we both did one song. but just incase, I did a song called Whisper by Ernie Halter, Nukedoc did a song called Safe and Sound by Rebelution.

Top Bottom