Season 484: On This Day

Hi all,
I've just been having another listen to all of your entries. I enjoyed all of them, thanks for all your contributions! In the end, we have 46 videos, of which there are, if I've counted correctly:

• 22 mountain or hiking songs, of which 2 also happen to be Dylan songs
  • 13 Turing/computing/tech songs
  • 11 Dylan covers

I hope that's right, because I seemed to get different numbers every time I counted. Well it's near enough...

Anyway, there were loads of great contributions, but I've chosen two in particular to single (or should I say double) out:

• Lynda/BEV, for showing that inside a Eurovision entry with shiny production, there can be a beautiful song trying to get out!
  • Ralf/TheOnlyUkeThatMatters, for bringing a song covering an aspect of Turing's life - his sexuality and the horrific way he was treated as because of it - that I was hoping someone would address, and for doing it so well.

Congratulations to both! If you message me with your addresses, I'll send you a piece of 1970s British culture as a reward :). Just as soon as I'm brave enough to go to the Post Office...

Thanks for a really good week, Edwin - congrats to the worthy winners! :)

Oh my days! A Brit singing a Eurovision song has WON something??? How rare and wonderful!!! Lol!! Thank you so much Edwin! I'm so thrilled, what a lovely end to this very inspiring season!

Top Bottom