El Paso

I had an uncle who was from El Paso. I wonder if he was in the posse...

You did Marty proud with this wonderful version!

Some very nice playing on those Grady Martin licks!

I had an uncle who was from El Paso. I wonder if he was in the posse...

You did Marty proud with this wonderful version!

Thanks, rainbow21! Heh heh, could be! I read that stealing a horse was also a hanging offense, so the protagonist in this song was really in trouble! :)

Some very nice playing on those Grady Martin licks!

Thanks, Steedy! You're very kind! I wish I could have replicated Grady Martin's outstanding flamenco style playing throughout the song. He also recorded an instrumental version of the song that's great! :)

Wonderful job on playing and singing John. I always enjoy your rendition of your contributions to this forum. I also appreciated your T shirt of horses. Fantastic video for which I am glad I watched. Thank you sir for sharing with us all.

Joe

Wow. Just wow. El Paso is one of the best ballads ever written, and you did it proud. Great job, John! Thanks for the memories ... once again. :)

Wonderful job on playing and singing John. I always enjoy your rendition of your contributions to this forum. I also appreciated your T shirt of horses. Fantastic video for which I am glad I watched. Thank you sir for sharing with us all.

Joe

Thanks, Joe! I'm really glad you like it. I did the best I could! :)

Wow. Just wow. El Paso is one of the best ballads ever written, and you did it proud. Great job, John! Thanks for the memories ... once again. :)

Thanks, Jan! It's no exaggeration to say that they don't write songs like this anymore. I'm just so glad I grew up in the 60s and 70s! :)

John,

Marty Robbins was one of my dad's favorite singers, and you did a great job with this one. Thank you.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend! :)

Thanks, Joseph! I really appreciate it! Take care, my friend! :)

Top Bottom