Knows Picker

Knows Picker

Reaction score
Knows Picker here, from the east coast of Florida.

I started on the mandolin, picked up the guitar along the way. Once I bought my first little 30 dollar ebay uke things just got out of hand. I admit to having UAS, BAS, GAS and MAS. I do some light repair and set up work for friends, mostly I just like to mess around with things and see what happens.

My favorite player right now is a 1920's tenor banjo tuned to standard uke. It's the cat's pajamas.

Knows Picker here, from the east coast of Florida.

I started on the mandolin, picked up the guitar along the way. Once I bought my first little 30 dollar ebay uke things just got out of hand. I admit to having UAS, BAS, GAS and MAS. I do some light repair and set up work for friends, mostly I just like to mess around with things and see what happens.

My favorite player right now is a 1920's tenor banjo tuned to standard uke. It's the cat's pajamas.

Where on the east coast of Fl. I am in PBC

Hey Knows Picker, welcome to the UU Forum. Very cool you know those other instruments as well as the uke.

Glad you found the Forum.

The real Florida. Have some good friends in silver Springs, out in the ONF. Actually, live in a somewhat rutal area. Not bad at all especially when one looks at Broward County.

Top Bottom