FS: Gold Tone BUC concert banjo uke/banjolele

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelz777

Reaction score
I've got my eye on a new ukulele which means that one of my current ukes has to go!

Up for sale is a Gold Tone BUC concert banjolele. This uke has only had about 3-4 months of play. It's in excellent condition and it sounds great! It has 16 brackets to fine-tune the 8" Remo Weather King head. It has a maple-rimmed pot assembly, maple neck, bound fretboard with side markers, geared tuners and a removable plate resonator if you would prefer an open back. This sale offering also includes the very nice hard case pictured, a wrench to adjust the head tension and a Neotech Super Banjo Strap. An arm rest has also been added for your playing comfort. The uke and case currently retail for $459.99 not including the arm rest and strap.

Asking price is $250+shipping to continental USA addresses only please. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3131 (2).jpgIMG_3134 (2).jpgIMG_3156.jpgIMG_3138.jpg

Last edited:
I’m waitin’ to see if yours sells. I’ve got a tenor that I might sell. :eek:ld:

Well it's priced to sell, it's in excellent condition and it's had light/little play so I'm fairly confident it will sell.... eventually. I didn't expect that it would get the looks or interest that a standard uke would. I've had a couple contacts but nothing serious yet. I'm not hot to sell it so I'm fine with waiting however long it takes. I think next week I'll try listing it on Reverb (at a higher price to help cover additional fees) to give it a little more visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom