Workshop 'Open Day'

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
This is not a cross - posting. I am experimenting with Messenger's 'Room' feature on Saturday the 5th June. If you want o attend it's FREE, I won't be selling anything or promoting my work, Here is what I put out on my FaceBook

Messenger Room Event - Workshop Chat Saturday 5th June 10.00am BST to 11.00am BST.

I am trying out an invitation only workshop on Saturday morning. If you want to attend please send me a request through messenger plus any topics you want me to cover. If I don't have any I will demonstrate neck alignment and setting, inlay work, Luigi my CNC assistant or some such thing. No costs - it's free...

Looking forward to seeing some friendly faces and people I haven't yet met. It's an opportunity to mine my knowledge base (before it's tapped-out) and share your opinions and thoughts...

I'm getting some interest already. If you are living outside BST say, in the US and I have enough from your side of the world I'll reschedule to a more agreeable time. As it stands, if you are in NY it will be happening at 3.00am :(

Pete,
Looks like this is only going to be available on FB and I'm not a FB person. I head up some some Zoom sessions with a builder's group of friends and it is not that easy to make it flow along. It would be interesting to see how it goes for you. Good luck and have a great time.-Bob

Thanks Bob. Zoom was an option but it's not a platform I am familiar with. I'll certainly et you know how it goes. Hope you are well.

This was a good first attempt at live chat streaming with multiple participants. Bradford Donaldson joined and we had a modest total of 6 delegates to test the system Not ideal for demo style presentation but great for 'round table/coffee morning' type chat.

It was a very good first attempt, with very few technical glitches. I was new to the format and will be better prepared next time. My IPhone was only minimally up to the task, moving up to my IPAD should help. All and all, we had a good discussion and I enjoyed myself tremendously.
Brad

Top Bottom