How ukulele stores feed your passions! You want to change your order? No probs!

Eggs_n_Ham

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
In my quest to purchase a mid-priced high quality ukulele I settled on the Koaloha opio concert ukulele from theukulelesite.com. I convinced myself that I didn't really want that AMM3 even though I really did.

Fast forward: several emails and I switched my order to an Anuenue AMM3 and because someone else switched their order from the AMM3 to a Rebel cameo I won't have to wait until late July!!

Yay and thank goodness for theukulelesite.com for allowing customers to follow their heart's desires! Happy ukulele players as far as the eye can see!

You should really enjoy the AMM3. It's a beautiful instrument. I purchased one in April and am very happy with it.

It's good to know what you want.

Unlike me, I didn't know what I want and ended up buying a bunch of ukes.

Congrats, aNueNue are very nice.

You can get the opio next and then a rebel after that!

someone else switched their order from the AMM3 to a Rebel!

That would be ME! Ha, so funny -- I was wondering why my AMM3 didn't go back in stock. But, you are also making me question my decision...

No seriously, super glad we both got want we wanted. Mahalo!

Last edited:
The Ukulele Site is wonderful to deal with. My AMM3 came from them, as have quite a few other ukes of mine. Every one has been set up perfectly. Mika helped me recently, through several emails, on a decision purchase for a Tiny Tenor. I had wanted mahogany originally and I went mango. I'm sure you'll be very pleased with your new uke.

Last edited:
My Rebel was shipped out yesterday. I hope the AMM3 is next (or already on its way)!

In my quest to purchase a mid-priced high quality ukulele I settled on the Koaloha opio concert ukulele from theukulelesite.com. I convinced myself that I didn't really want that AMM3 even though I really did.

Fast forward: several emails and I switched my order to an Anuenue AMM3 and because someone else switched their order from the AMM3 to a Rebel cameo I won't have to wait until late July!!

Yay and thank goodness for theukulelesite.com for allowing customers to follow their heart's desires! Happy ukulele players as far as the eye can see!

You might enjoy this fairly new review of the AMM3 by Katie, of Onemusicschool :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkc-X5-SmCc

Top Bottom