New Ukuelele

AZMLII

Reaction score
I've been playing an inexpensive laminate ukulele from Amazon. As a graduation gift to myself, I bought a better ukulele. After much deliberation I chose a Magic Fluke Fluke in tenor scale. After waiting 3 weeks it arrived this weekend. It plays great, and looks good doing it.

IMG_2225.jpg

Congrats! A Honu model! My concert flea is probably my most played due to it standing tall on my desk at work!

Enjoy, my concert Fluke was my first uke. I'm getting ready to play it after doing the dishes once I get off the computer. I've got pick some songs to take to work tomorrow as I may have a change to play a little bit there.....

Despite all the praise Magic Fluke ukes get here, I think they're still somewhat underrated. Great choice.

I hope you enjoy the new uke! :)

Magic Fluke is one that has yet to added to my collection. In fact, I've never played one. I'm glad you like it. I'll give one a try sooner or later!

Congrats on your new uke!

Magic Fluke is one that has yet to added to my collection. In fact, I've never played one. I'm glad you like it. I'll give one a try sooner or later!

If you get one, I recommend getting the wooden fretboard. It costs more, but I think it's worth it. I don't know why they continue to use the molded boards. Although the wooden fretboard with metal frets is very nice, you're paying $70 for a fretboard! I had them switch over two of mine, and I converted one myself, using a ready-made fretboard from Amazon. Their fretboards have different fret spacing, so using a regular one requires relocating the bridge.

My congratulations! Your new uke looks great and I'm glad you like it. I'm currently playing an inexpensive ukulele. It is enough for a beginner like me. Though I have already started thinking about buying a better instrument. I've already asked the guys I work with https://isaccurate.com/financial-translation-services for additional projects to earn some extra money. LX1RE Little Martin looks awesome. I don't hurry, just will save every month in the hope to buy the uke in half a year.

Last edited:
i'm a huge fan off the magic fluke ukes and moreso an
admirer of Jim and Liz Beloff and what they have contributed to the ukulele movement
over so very many years now.
congratulations Chewbacca!

Congrats on the new uke.

Boy, do I feel left out! The Fluke is one of the missing items in my collection. I think I need to actually hold one in my hands, and play it. Maybe then I'd be convinced to buy one. I think I may have been turned off by the models with the plastic fretboards. And yes, I know, the more expensive models have better materials. Oops, I think I may feel twinges of UAS stirring in my psyche. Better quit this conversation right now!

Top Bottom