SOTU 487 - In the Arms of Morpheus

We're nearing the final stretch now; just under 12 hours left to post more songs in this thread.
Today we had three new tunes: one from Janet, TCK (The Cloverdale Kid), and Jim. The playlist has been updated, and I hope that you give all of the videos a listen. There's so much magic there. Night night :)

The sun has gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye!

I sure hope I get the chance to listen to a lot of these wonderful songs
We are having dreams come true here as my youngest has gotten a website domain and rented a studio for the realistic paintings they create

you must let us know more about that once it's up and running, i'd love to check out the art

janet, you might be able to edit your vids and rotate them, if you want to, on youtube - if you click on edit your video, i just went and checked here on my laptop, i dunno if the same option is available on a phone etc, but on the edit page there is a clapperboard icon and if you click on that, you can start a video editing process... i didn't go any further than that, just in case i got into an unreversible pickle that i didn't wanna be in! but i'm wondering if there'll be a rotate option? it might be handy if youtube is messing with your vids a bit!

Joko has been having issues w/ his computer
so i am posting this on his behalf

Andy (Desert Pavement) was shocked, SHOCKED! that this song has not yet made an appearance this season. So here is another sleepy Beatles tune....

Orlando Sleepeth, John Dowland.
From Tony Mizen's lovely book of arrangements for ukulele of early music, From Lute to Uke.

Hi all, I had a blast listening to and commenting on all your videos.
I am taking some time to wrap everything up, and to make the certificates. I hope to have them ready by Thursday evening. As far as I can tell, you're all winners. Therefore, I'm opting for a random draw, rather than torturing myself to pick favourites in each category. I've got enough grey hair as it is. :biglaugh:

Top Bottom