Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Buyer backed out, so available again.

Kala Solid Cedar/Pauo Ferror Tenor with Double Pickup

Purchased new with fullsetup from HMS on 4/20/2020.
HMS link with video of this model here https://theukulelesite.com/kala-all-solid-cedar-pau-ferro-tenor-ka-ascp-t.html

I bought this intending to use it as a travel uke, but Covid locked down everything just after I bought it.

Since then I've decided to focus on the best of my higher end ukes, Towards that I've decided to part with my mid-level and a few of my higher end ukes to fund a couple more Anuenue Koa and/or Cedar Birds (I love those birds!)

I really like the Double Active pickup with Acoustic FX. It's why I've held onto this uke. It's pretty cool in that you can use it like a normal pickup with or without that built in effects. Even cooler, it doesn't even have to be plugged in to use the effects. HMS has a demo of the Double pickup installed on a Leolani ukelele here: https://theukulelesite.com/double-uo-ukulele-pickup.html

This uke has never left my non-smoking household, and is always stored with an Oasis humidifier. It's in like new condition.

I'll probably post a few more ukes and/or banjoleles up for sale in the coming week.

Total was $677 new for the uke, pickup install, and case, but I will take $325 shipped insured in the USA via PaypaL F&F. Includes a case.

Pictures below.

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

Last edited:
Kala Solid Cedar/Pauo Ferror Tenor with Double Pickup

Purchased new with fullsetup from HMS on 4/20/2020.
HMS link with video of this model here https://theukulelesite.com/kala-all-solid-cedar-pau-ferro-tenor-ka-ascp-t.html

I bought this intending to use it as a travel uke, but Covid locked down everything just after I bought it.

Since then I've decided to focus on the best of my higher end ukes, Towards that I've decided to part with my mid-level and a few of my higher end ukes to fund a couple more Anuenue Koa and/or Cedar Birds (I love those birds!)

I really like the Double Active pickup with Acoustic FX. It's why I've held onto this uke. It's pretty cool in that you can use it like a normal pickup with or without that built in effects. Even cooler, it doesn't even have to be plugged in to use the effects. It's never left my no smoking household, and is always stored with an Oasis humidifier. It's in like new condition.

I'll probably post a few more ukes and/or banjoleles up for sale in the coming week.

Pictures below.

View attachment 134272

View attachment 134273

View attachment 134274

I don't see a price...

A couple people have asked if I would remove the pickup. I'm not comfortable trying to do that, so it is with pickup installed. $325 shipped with a nice Kala hard case.

I did pm you, did you get it?

I'm not familiar with a "Double Active pickup with Acoustic FX." Is it the Double UO Ukulele Pickup?

If so, it would have an under-saddle pickup along with a soundhole pickup. The output jack on the bottom is also a strap button.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the Soundwave or Flight ukuleles. A quick google search comes up with a page that describes the soundwave. The pictures are different, but features seem similar. The Flight has the preamp moutned on the side of the uke. The one I HMS installed for my uke has the preamp portion installed in the soundhole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom