My Anuenue AMM3- can't stop playing it and can't stop admiring it!

Eggs_n_Ham

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
That's it! I love this ukulele it is so amazing. The look the feel, the warm tones, the smell of the wood- omg!

The low G, oh man, it just works so well for me, I love it. A whole new adventure in learning and enjoyment.

That's it! I love this ukulele it is so amazing. The look the feel, the warm tones, the smell of the wood- omg!

The low G, oh man, it just works so well for me, I love it. A whole new adventure in learning and enjoyment.

Right?? It's amazing. Enjoy! :eek: :shaka:

It's great that you're enjoying your AMM3. For me, having that feeling about a ukulele keeps me enjoying playing even more, and I hope that it does the same for you.

Your post brought a smile here... It is wonderful when anyone loves a purchase and receives joy as you express.

I wish I could buy an AMM3 and have your reaction... would be worth every penny. But I am a concert or soprano player due to spacing and tension.

Your post brought a smile here... It is wonderful when anyone loves a purchase and receives joy as you express.

I wish I could buy an AMM3 and have your reaction... would be worth every penny. But I am a concert or soprano player due to spacing and tension.

The AMM2! ;)

It is not in my price range...

... meaning it would be compared with a KoAloha 25th anny uke.

Have both, love both! The AMM3 holds up.

Ah well. I have a Kanile'a KSR T premium, and a KoAloha KTM-00, and I have to say I love my AMM3. Plays way above its price point. A Moonbird will be next.

Check out the Hawaiian Dream series C30. All solid African mahogany like the AMMs but only $249. I have a T30 tenor and it's excellent.

Top Bottom