Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: paxukulele 10-year anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hanks View Post
    Congratulations! It does take a lot of sticktoitiveness. I'm coming up on 2 years and 200 videos. I have something special in the works for #200 but not sure it will get finished before the 2 year mark
    Thanks, Jim, and congrats on your approaching 2 year mark. 200 videos in 2 years is incredibly prolific! Keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by kkimura View Post
    Congratulations!
    Your renditions of Kawailehua and La Isla Bonita (Hawaiian version) are my favorites. Sorry that they're not on YouTube anymore.
    Mahalo, kkimura! I really appreciate it! I'm happy to say that I have Kawailehua'a'alakahonua on my channel now. I had to reupload the Hawaii version of La Isla Bonita as a video entitled simply "Hawaii" to avoid the censors. I'll post both of them here:

Quote Originally Posted by BillM View Post
    John,

Congratulations on quite an achievement. My sense is that we should be thanking you for stirring our memories, motivating us to practice, and (more often than not) putting a smile on our faces. Thank you.

Bill
    Thanks, Bill! I hope I've somehow motivated people to play more ukulele. It's been fun, and for me, therapeutic. The world would be a better place if more people played ukulele!

Thank you for reloading and posting Kawailehua and "Hawaii".
    Kamaka HF3, Tenor
    Ko'olau C1, Concert
    Pono MC, Concert

Every video you post is a delight John, and I love watching and listening to them.
    Sadly, YouTube keeps unsubscribing me from you for some reason. You Trying to get rid of me? ��
    I’m looking forward to your next ten years my friend, and at my ‘advancing far too rapidly years’ I hope I'm still around to enjoy each and every one of the recordings you post and share with us.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

* GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO RANGER 12 string
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

* UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

* OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! Reaching 500 videos will be quite an achievement.

All the best,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by S11LKO View Post
    Every video you post is a delight John, and I love watching and listening to them.
    Sadly, YouTube keeps unsubscribing me from you for some reason. You Trying to get rid of me? ��
    I’m looking forward to your next ten years my friend, and at my ‘advancing far too rapidly years’ I hope I'm still around to enjoy each and every one of the recordings you post and share with us.
    Thanks, Dave! Being someone who would love to have more subscribers, I absolutely wouldn't unsubscribe you, especially a great friend like you, and actually, I don't know how to unsubscribe somebody! I don't know about another ten years, but after I reach 500 videos, I think another 100 might not be impossible, God willing. I don't think I'll ever run out of songs I'd like to cover!

Quote Originally Posted by lfoo6952 View Post
    Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! Reaching 500 videos will be quite an achievement.

All the best,
    Luke
    Thanks, Luke, and thanks for collaborating with me on earlier videos! Hope all is well!

Congrats on 10 Years!

I have enjoyed many of your videos. Thank you for sharing them here and on youtube.

I am looking forward to your future efforts as well
    -Joe......Have uke, will travel...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
    Congrats on 10 Years!

I have enjoyed many of your videos. Thank you for sharing them here and on youtube.

I am looking forward to your future efforts as well
    Thanks, Joe! I really appreciate it!

Thread Information