Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Sheet music & TAB: why is this 3 beats, not 4?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    11

    Default

    That's a lovely-sounding little snippet! I can't seem to find it on the Renaissance drive. Is there more to the name?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniT View Post
    That's a lovely-sounding little snippet! I can't seem to find it on the Renaissance drive. Is there more to the name?
    It's Tarrega Adelita.
    The original download is on this broken page. It's broken.
    You can download from the Google Drive, This is the direct link to the PDF

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Canada Prairies, brrr ....
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wqking View Post
    It's Tarrega Adelita.
    The original download is on this broken page. It's broken.
    You can download from the Google Drive, This is the direct link to the PDF
    Thanks I have downloaded this though the many high notes will probably not sound clean with my clumsy fingers.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Got it! That's why I was confused: I was looking in the "A"s. Thanks!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merlin666 View Post
    Thanks I have downloaded this though the many high notes will probably not sound clean with my clumsy fingers.
    That is transcribed from Classical Guitar directly, so it's not easy piece. Not only it has a lot of high notes, but also there are some grace notes and slur notes.

    R.J.Putter (a member on this forum) has a simplified arrangement of Adelita in his "50 Classical Themes for low G Ukulele". Its most notes are on low 4 frets, and it's pretty good. Though it lacks the grace notes and slur notes. (Putter may fix me if I'm wrong). Any way, it's a good start to enjoy the beautiful Tarrega Adelita on Ukulele.
    You can download here
    Last edited by wqking; 06-18-2021 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •