Poll: Do you Play with a Group

The pandemic aside, do you - or did you - regularly meet in person and play your uke with a group?

You have three choices.
1. Meet in person with a group. Meeting in person before the pandemic counts.
2. Meeting only on Zoom, or similar, but not in person regularly with a group.
3. Strictly solo, or with partner, at home.

All of the above;
Pre-pandemic I would do 1. "Meet in person with a group. Meeting in person before the pandemic counts."
During the pandemic I did 2. "Meeting only on Zoom, or similar, but not in person regularly with a group." but stopped because of Internet delay issues.
And after that I did number 3. "Strictly solo, or with partner, at home." until recently when my local groups started meeting in person again.

All of the above;
Pre-pandemic I would do 1. "Meet in person with a group. Meeting in person before the pandemic counts."
During the pandemic I did 2. "Meeting only on Zoom, or similar, but not in person regularly with a group." but stopped because of Internet delay issues.
And after that I did number 3. "Strictly solo, or with partner, at home." until recently when my local groups started meeting in person again.

Sorry, but this post got messed up somehow. I'm going to close it. There is a separate "Poll" post that you can use.

Top Bottom