Season of the Ukulele 489: SCAT!!!

Is it too late? The allergies have tried to kill us this week, but we had to put something together.
This requires helpers so there is a quick lesson at the beginning. If you enjoyed the fifties and are comfortable doing the oohs and aaws, please join us!

Good to see you Dave and Mel!

This one is all nonsense sounds. Thank you for hosting, Rick!

Last edited:
Note to self: Never put off making your video until Sunday night, when Sunday night is the 4th of July and lots of your neighbors shoot off firecrackers. I think I found three minutes between salvos, but it's possible there's a bang or two in here. This is a song from Chicago's third album.

Back in the 1999, Le Tigre asked,

Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp?
Who took the Ram from the Ramalamadingdong?

Still valid questions, yeah?

SEASON 489 HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED (*sniff*)!

Thank you for your stellar contributions and your patience!!!

It was a wonderful time, despite my unintended inattention. (It looked like a quiet week when I asked Steve to host. Oh well ... ) The closing video (with prize announcements) will occur soon. First, I will enjoy the final few entries.

Rick

***Bursts in the door***

Wait! One more! It was recorded during the Week - specifically on the FOurth of July!

I'm such a bad collaborator.... I position the mic directly in front of the singer's face, not once, but twice scold him for trying to come in early (on a song he's heard for years and I learned the day before) and belt over his otherwise well balanced lead vocal...

From the Indian Movie, 3 Idiots.

***Bursts in the door***

Wait! One more! It was recorded during the Week - specifically on the FOurth of July!

I'm such a bad collaborator.... I position the mic directly in front of the singer's face, not once, but twice scold him for trying to come in early (on a song he's heard for years and I learned the day before) and belt over his otherwise well balanced lead vocal...

From the Indian Movie, 3 Idiots.

I’ll allow it, especially since you brought so much joy (and aggravation ??) to the song!

I finally did it! Only one month later!

Thanks for scatting for me … (?) Winners in the video. I love you guys.

Nice to see you, Rick!
Thanks for the fun week and cool wrap!

Ooh
I've been away and off line for a few days and only just seen the wrap video. Many thanks for your comments. ��������

Top Bottom