Ready for a resonator ukulele?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickie

Reaction score
Here's a real cute one, a Beltona concert scale. I bought it from a UU member a couple of years ago, played it in one outdoor gig, before COVID hit. It's in excellent condition, brand new strings (Worth). I just don't play it, because we're always plugged in when we play, and it's acoustic only. It is LOUD.
I paid just 400.00 for it, I will take 375.00 and ship free in the CONUS.
Thanks for looking. It needs a new home! Hard foam case included.
beltona reso.jpg
beltona reso2.jpgbeltona reso3.jpgbeltona reso4.jpgbeltona reso5.jpg

Last edited:
One more photo, the back, which is slightly rounded. I really like the neck, this thing is easy to play. I need to sell it to get my antique clock out of the repair shop. beltona reso6.jpg

I’ll buy it! Send me payment method. Thanks! Dana

Okay, since there is more than one person who are expressing interest in this ukulele, and I don't know who was first, I have to come up with something fair.
Here's what I want to do. Since I don't want to make a lot of money off this, I don't want a bidding war.
Let;s just do a silent auction. Please send me your bid via PM, each person gets one bid.
We'll let it go through the weekend, and I will notify you by PM who wins the bid. Please don't go crazy!
Thanks for your kind understanding, I wish I had more of these.
Oh, and I found that there is a small dab of paint missing where the C string goes into the body...cosmetic. If you want a photo, let me know.

I expressed interest soon after Nickie listed this uke.

Asked for email correspondence, then got a PM saying it was going to be turned into an auction - saying I needed to bid on the uke since others were interested!! What’s up with that!!?!?

I backed out too!!

I actually don't think it's unreasonable (as another who expressed interest shortly after the posting). If she got a flurry of interest and realized the uke was likely underpriced, who wouldn't want the option to backpedal in that situation? I understand the frustration of a lost bargain, but I also like to see sellers get a fair market price for their instruments.

Sorry if this caused any annoyance, guys. There was more interest in it than I expected, and i just wanted to make it fair.

Have you chosen a winner yet for your uke? Just curious. Thanks, Dana

Okay, since there is more than one person who are expressing interest in this ukulele, and I don't know who was first, I have to come up with something fair.
Here's what I want to do. Since I don't want to make a lot of money off this, I don't want a bidding war.
Let;s just do a silent auction. Please send me your bid via PM, each person gets one bid.
We'll let it go through the weekend, and I will notify you by PM who wins the bid. Please don't go crazy!
Thanks for your kind understanding, I wish I had more of these.
Oh, and I found that there is a small dab of paint missing where the C string goes into the body...cosmetic. If you want a photo, let me know.

I guess that you will let the bidders know the result on Monday, ie. directly after the weekend.

At first I thought the change in sale method to be unusual and ‘poor form’, but on reflection moving to a sealed and final bid gives everyone that wants one a chance to buy and is perfectly fair to all interested parties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom