Hello from Colorado

Mfturner

Reaction score
Hi all, I decided that I needed another hobby, and I love music and like to go camping in our rv, so a small ukulele seemed plausible. 3 months of having a Flight TUS-35 has been fun, and seems durable enough (or at least cheap enough!) to take along in the camper in all different weather conditions, so I think it's a keeper. I want to give thanks to all of the members of this forum for huge amounts of information for a novice, and keeping the topics fun and educational, everyone obviously enjoys the ukulele life and wants to share!

I'm glad it's working out for you!
Are you guys getting any rain? Trying to send you some from Florida. It's a little acidic, but hey....

Welcome to the Forum! I love my Flight TUS-35. It’s loads of fun to play, and a great little “no worries” uke. :)
Best of luck on your ukulele journey!

Hi Mfturner, welcome to the UU Forum.

I seems your Flight TUS-35 is the ideal uke to take on your sojourns. Sounds like fun.

Hi Nickie, the western states can get very different weather on different sides of a major mountain range. We've been in a daily pattern of heavy rain with thunderstorms in the afternoons on the eastern side of the state. The reservoirs are decently full and the creeks are running high. The western side is very dry though. The mountains are a nice mix right now, highs in the low 80s and lows around 50, with some chance of afternoon showers each day, we're leaving in a few hours to spend next week in the camper up there, should give lots of ukulele time!

Welcome! Ukuleles and camping just go together. My camping companion this year is a bamboo uke.

Welcome to UU, Mfturner!
Hope you enjoy your travels in your rv, and your new hobby!

Top Bottom