Thanks for fixing the UU fora!

:)

There are many here who greatly appreciate all the efforts of those folks behind the scenes!

This is truly a sight for sore eyes!

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who got it back up and running.

Thank you so much for making the site active once again.

Gratefully,

Bluesy.

Woo hoo! I was going through withdrawal.

Deepest appreciation for getting the site up and running again. Warm and fuzzy!

Thanks to all who worked on this. :shaka:

Thanks to everyone who worked hard to repair the UU forums.

I'd like to take a moment to remind all of us to put our money where out mouth is. The forum is quite a burden on the moderators' time and money. If you have the kale, consider the VIP program or paypal, in addition to heartfelt thanks for all that they do

I tried a couple of days ago to get back on UU and...Gasp! Nothing but software gibberish!

I was crushed because it's been a year since I was able to play, surgery crashed my left hand! It was a long time since I even felt like playing.

I ordered a new Guitarlele and wanted to learn to play it as a motivational thing to get me out of my post-surgery funk. I thought getting back in the Seasons would help. but NO the page of DOOOM opend up and I was crushed!

I found a long lost link in my bookmarks and clicked it! Shazam! It worked. SO happy it was fixed up and UU Forum is back on line.

Very happy to see the forums up and running again! Thanks to all who helped bring them back.

Hallelujah!
giphy.gif

Yay! We're back! :smileybounce: :shaka:

Yay! Thank you!
I would hope everyone who gets value ( info and sales) from this forum would, right now, go sign up as VIP on PayPal or whatever. $5 a month or more is little to pay for all that is available here.
Thanks!

Whew, I thought it was lost permanently this time. I hope my email to Ryan helped. I've been a VIP member since my first day in 2013 and will continue to do so forever and ever.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Thanks for getting it back up again. I didn't realize how much I was on here until I couldn't be.

What is the PayPal address to donate? Thanks

Top Bottom