Thanks for fixing the UU fora!

Yes, thank you for bringing the website back to life!!!

Mahalo!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Thanks for bringing the site back to life. Need to find that donation link.

I just looked at the link at the top of the page, "Support the Forum Program" and clicked VIP, but that doesn't seem to be active anymore. I also clicked Buy some UU Merch, but theres nothing there. When I clicked Donate to the Forum, it was active, which takes you to a choice of using PayPal or a card, I donated $100 with PayPal. If everyone donated $5 (or more), I'm sure that would help.

Relieved and delighted to see the forum back in action. Huge thanks to those behind the scenes who have kept it going, there really is no decent alternative to this place as a source of help and information.

I'm not so much into ukes myself these days, but to see the forum disappear like that was unfortunate - but, as is usually the case, you guys got it back & running nice & quickly - well done! :cheers:

Yes!!!!

Thanks to Ryan and crew for bringing the forum back online.

Kudos to you all.

As soon as I have some extra cash, I am planning to make a donation as well like brother kohanmike, and others who have expressed similar intentions.

:)

Yea! I didn't expect the forum to work this morning, but clicked anyway, and was delighted to see that it's back. I hope that the rest of the day goes as well. :)

Thank you to the forum owners for getting us back in action. It is greatly appreciated.

Adding my "thanks" as well. Lyrically, "Don't it always see to go that you don't know what you've got til its' gone". (Thanks Joni M.)

Prepping a uke for sale and will share the profits with the forum.

Thanks, Ed1... got it.
FWIW I prefer to donate in a single lump sum... don't like the auto-renew 'feature'. Amount is the same, I just don't get the UU VIP 'label!' (always hated labels!)

Yep, I know what you mean about auto-renews. I prefer to donate when the mood hits me and the money is in the budget. However, I decided to give the UU Forum's auto-renew a try. I've also noticed one can't get around the UU VIP graphic which at first I wanted to delete but now am OK with it if it helps others think about donating. I just need something to write in the line above the graphic and below my username.

Last edited:
Thanks so much to the mods for this. I was jonesing....

Top Bottom