FS: Kala Elite 1KOA-T (mint condition)

CommonCurt

Reaction score
For sale Kala Elite 1KOA-T in mint condition.
Originally purchased from Mim's store, and setup by her.
I did have her install strap buttons.
Just strung it up with Martin M620's, and I personally think it's a good fit, but all Elite tenors originally come with a low-G.
This is one that came with a Kala Hard case, rosewood fretboard/bridge, and Pearl head stock logo as well as fret markers.
Sounds wonderful. I just had to find out the hard way that I'm a Mahogany Soprano/Concert guy, and if I'm gonna play something
as big as a Tenor then I might as well just play one of my guitars.
I'm trying to get the funds for a Concert that I've been dying to try.
Ask any questions you need.

Oh, just in case anyone is wondering. Even though I have always chose to string it High-G, the nut has not been altered from the stock Low-G setting.

Asking $620.00 shipped within CONUS.

SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/hHxvADw

Last edited:
I have a Kala Elite concert. Love it. Nicely built and beautiful sound. I'm sure someone will enjoy this instrument as well!

Do you have a sound clip?

I recently picked up a Kala Elite tenor off of this forum and can’t overstate how good these are. I’m pretty new to ukulele but have been playing guitar for years, so I’m accustomed to high quality instruments. I don’t need another tenor, but I’m asking myself. Do I ?

I have a Kala Elite concert. Love it. Nicely built and beautiful sound. I'm sure someone will enjoy this instrument as well!

I would really like to eventually try an Elite 1MHG-C concert.

Last edited:
I would really like to eventually try an Elite 1MHG-C concert.

Never tried the mahogany. I have a 3KOA concert.

I agree with what Joel says above. Can find these used at an awesome price and the build, sound, and playability could stand in for a K brand. I don't think they get enough respect because they are Kala but people need to remember these are hand made in California U.S.A.

Never tried the mahogany. I have a 3KOA concert.

I agree with what Joel says above. Can find these used at an awesome price and the build, sound, and playability could stand in for a K brand. I don't think they get enough respect because they are Kala but people need to remember these are hand made in California U.S.A.

I agree completely. I have a 1MHG-S, and it's amazing as well.

I have a Kala Elite Limited T port orford cedar top with gorgeous curly koa back and sides, satin finish. Build is solid and clean, and its sound... wow, great projection and volume. Good sustain, very open tone. With a low G, my uke is booming. I have two Kala lams, and took a chance on my Kala Elite purchase after reading positive feedback from UU'ers and Got a Ukulele... I am equal parts impressed and satisfied with what I got.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom