Uke Logic Strings in the UK ........

Counter

Reaction score
.................. are now stocked by SUS

Looks like they have every variant in stock.

Times like these I'm sad I moved to Switzerland, it's like the wilderness here for ukuleles and accessories. Lots of shipping and waiting! Will have to order a few sets of those once my current sets run out, have heard many good things!

About time, I'd say. These have been raved about so much that I'm really surprised they weren't available sooner on the old continent. Maybe they only now were able to make a deal with the manufacturer, or maybe there was a production issue, who knows.

That being said, when I tried Uke Logic strings myself they didn't seem that much different to me compared to, say, equivalent Worth strings. Excellent strings, don't get me wrong. I particularly liked the high tension string sets. But unless I see these stocked at a more local shop (since I don't live in the UK) I'll keep using other brands that are better available for me. Of course if I'm ordering something from SUS anyway I might add in a couple of packs.

I’m moving to Uke Logics for all my ukes as the strings need changed. Joel’s attention to detail when it comes to strings as phenomenal and I want him to succeed (and they’re pink). I’m glad to see more shops picking them up.

Times like these I'm sad I moved to Switzerland, it's like the wilderness here for ukuleles and accessories. Lots of shipping and waiting! Will have to order a few sets of those once my current sets run out, have heard many good things!

Have you tried http://www.ukulele-shop.ch/? They‘re more of a premium shop with (very) high-end instruments but they seem to have a nice selection of strings as well. :)

I'm all in on uke logic pink Sandias. I have the low G soft tension set on my tenor and I just put the high G soft tension set on my soprano last night. I'm going to see how to d'addario titanium's are when my Nova u pro comes next week, but I'll likely be putting Sandias on there too. Edit: I have a Fremont Black Low G set on another tenor, and I much prefer the feeling and the sound of the Sandias.

Help me out here!

I've been playing for quite a few years. I've tried various string brands and liked some more, some less.

What the hell is soft tension vs. hard tension? How does that affect play, feel and sound? What the hell is 'softwound' versus wound?

What fresh hell is all of this to my purchasing confusion?!

Grateful for an idiot's guide to the differences between all of the Uke Logics, if anyone could indulge me.

Thanks!

Ben
:)

Top Bottom