First 3D movie I saw

plunker

Reaction score
First 3D movie I saw was called September Storm in the mid 50S. It was at a theater on the base in Key West as dad was career Navy. Cost a dime if I remember. When the movie started we would take our glasses off (red and blue lens) and see the difference. Actually the screen looked like it does today with my glasses off. The movie was about looking for treasure in the Caribbean. The divers had the old hard hat gear. What still impresses me was when the sharks came (obligatory to diving movies) and they swam in circles, they really looked like they were swimming over the heads of the people in front of me. On the was out holding on to the rail on the ramp ran my hand into somebody's ill aimed tobacco plug.

My first 3-D film was in 1979, on an IMAX screen at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. In one of the scenes, the cameraman was sitting in a seat on a rollercoaster ride. As we watched the film, it felt like we were on the rollercoaster ride with him. During the progression of the ride on the screen, it was hilarious to watch everyone in the movie theatre lean left and right, forward and back, as the ride made it’s way around sharp turns, and up and down the rails. I’m not sure which was more entertaining - watching the film on the screen, or watching the physical reactions of the viewers in the audience. :)

My first 3-D film is dragon ball z, one of the best anime series full of action, thriller, and suspense. And I use anime filler lists for the guidelines of the series and for the lists of episodes.

I prefer to watch action movies mostly. My first 3d movies was Avengers. But latest time I used to watch movies online 123movies free because its convenient. Returning home at fridays night after work shift and check new movies for watching. Sounds perfect, is not it? I suggest to watch interesting fresh action movie The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf.
3sLz2yv6vBDWqBbd8rdnNeoJ2kJ.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom