FS: KoAloha KCM-02 Concert Longneck Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazdikTomi

Reaction score
FS: KoAloha KCO-02 Opio Concert Longneck Ukulele

EXCLAIMER: THE MODEL I'M SELLING IS A KCO-02 OPIO CONCERT LONGNECK!!! THE THREAD TITLE STATES KCM-02 BY MISTAKE!

Aloha! :shaka:

I am selling my excellent condition KoAloha KCO-02 Opio concert longneck ukulele. I got it brand new from Terry from store.ukelikethepros.com with a full setup and an added black strap button at the bottom of the ukulele on 2021.05.26.

I just seem to be enjoying my KTM-00 more and I am looking for a loving home for this one, where it could get the attention it deserves. The ukulele was kept in its case along with a Boveda-49, inside a room where humidity could be well-controlled. Strung with factory strings.

Pictures attached at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1baEHlwc98vXoop1uJEMI63G54LNUPpi2?usp=sharing

Comes with its original KoAloha padded soft case.
Located in Hungary (EU), but I can send it anywhere.
Asking for 550$ (465 EUR) + shipping via PayPal.

For additional info/pictures feel free to contact me directly or email me at tamas.gazdik@gmail.com.

Mahalo and happy strumming! :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hi Tamas,
I just sent you an email :)

Aloha! :shaka:

I am selling my excellent condition KoAloha KCM-02 concert longneck ukulele. I got it brand new from Terry from store.ukelikethepros.com with a full setup and an added black strap button at the bottom of the ukulele on 2021.05.26.

Hi... I think John is correct... you'd better check your receipt from Terry ( @ uke like pros ). The uke you show in your photos isn't a KSM-02, it's an Opio... the Opio has the distinctive Sapele fretboard and "KoAloha" carved bridge, as well as the logo (headstock) is carved. If it were a KSM-02 the fretboard and bridge would be ebony, and the headstock logo and markers would be Paua, not carved, and the tuners would be friction, not geared. Thailand builds are for the Opio's ( KCO's ). Finally Opio's aren't Koa, but the 'parent' species Acacia.

FWIW, If Terry sold you that as a KSM-02, he owes you some refund !!

Last edited:
ULTP has long neck concert Opios (KCO-02) for $594. A KoAloha concert (KCM-00) is $1098 on his site. (I do not believe that KoAloha has made a long neck concert in its Hawaii ukes - corrected on next post by Ukecaster).

I hope you paid for the Opio. If not, he owes an apology as well as a refund.

Last edited:
Isn't yours the Koaloha Opio KCO-02, not the Hawaiian made KCM-02? Yours says Made in Thailand inside.

Yes, you are right, John and everybody else that noticed the error. I apologize for my mistake, I accidentally typed KCM instead of KCO both for the title and the description as well.
I'm so sorry for misleading anybody, I do not know how could I make this error.

Terry did not make any mistakes whatsoever of course.

The KoAloha I'm selling here is indeed the solid Acacia body Opio Concert Longneck (KCO-02) made in Thailand.

Also, if anybody is familiar with changing the original title of the thread, please let me know!

Last edited:
Thanks for both suggestions, LukuleleStrings and Croaky Keith. Since I could not find the setting I wanted, I put out a disclaimer about the correct model type.

Big thank you to all who notified me about my mistake, hopefully, no hoax was spread about Terry or his store/site.

Last edited:
Post deleted.

Last edited:
GazdikTomi,

From what I understand, you can modify everything in your post except the title of the Thread. Once that is entered, it is not modifiable.

I don't think you can even delete the thread, you can only close it.

You can delete replies and comments.

Everyone makes mistakes, no biggie. I'm sure people pointed out the mistake, but don't think you tried to mislead anyone. You put in the disclaimer. 'Nuff said.

Heck, I did that with my name. I wanted to make my user name Ken2018 and accidentally typed an extra "n" in it. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
GazdikTomi,

From what I understand, you can modify everything in your post except the title of the Thread. Once that is entered, it is not modifiable.

I don't think you can even delete the thread, you can only close it.

You can delete replies and comments.

Everyone makes mistakes, no biggie. I'm sure people pointed out the mistake, but don't think you tried to mislead anyone. You put in the disclaimer. 'Nuff said.

Heck, I did that with my name. I wanted to make my user name Ken2018 and accidentally typed an extra "n" in it. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

I didn't try deleting the post, though I think I'll leave it like that as a reminder to always double check what I post.

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it. :)
Cheers!

I'm so sorry for misleading anybody, I do not know how could I make this error.

The KoAloha I'm selling here is indeed the solid Acacia body Opio Concert Longneck (KCO-02) made in Thailand.

Hey G...T...
No worries or blame intended. Sorry if my note came across too strong. I was intending to lay out an outline for anyone wanting to compare! For anyone considering it, FWIW, I have one of these with a Fremont Low G and Uke Logic strings attached. It's a really nice, bug and resonant sounding instrument. Love playing it at group get togethers... really stands out.
s2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom