MP baritone

Papa John

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
just spent a day with my new MP baritone ukulele by Mike Pereira. It is walnut and spruce, though the top looks more like cedar to me.
It will knock your socks off with it's volume and tone...big lows and top end sparkle. It is keeping company with some other excellent baritones and gives nothing away.
I am using Uke Logic strings on all my baritones and the MP loves them as well.
The fit and finish is excellent...choice of woods and bindings as well.
bought this off another forum member last week and really got a winner.

this is great to know! i've always been curious about the MP Baritone and there's aren't many sound samples vids online that i know of. Do you all have some to share? I'm in search of my next baritone after selling off my Ohana BK-35CG as it's too quiet. I'm looking for bigger sound, more classical guitar tone with deep bass and rich warmth without being spruce stark trebled. Who else sells MP ukes online?

this is great to know! i've always been curious about the MP Baritone and there's aren't many sound samples vids online that i know of. Do you all have some to share? I'm in search of my next baritone after selling off my Ohana BK-35CG as it's too quiet. I'm looking for bigger sound, more classical guitar tone with deep bass and rich warmth without being spruce stark trebled. Who else sells MP ukes online?
Mim has had a couple, but not for several months. I tried to buy an MP tenor pineapple off of her a while ago but it had some blemishes so she sent it back to the maker.

Top Bottom