Instrumentals, part II

Thanks. The only reason I am able to change chords so quickly is because they are only two finger chords.
That’s weird though because I didn’t turn off comments. I will go and look.

Last edited:
Cheers for hosting Dave, I've just had a quality week with family that came to town for their holidays and left today. Four kids and a pug running on high octane have left me feeling as though my brains been put into the washing machine on full cycle so this season Is a welcome treat to unwind with this evening ......

Last edited:
Cheers for hosting Dave, I've just had a quality week with family that came to town for their holidays and left today. Four kids and a pug running on high octane have left me feeling as though my brains been put into the washing machine on full cycle so this season Is a welcome treat to unwind with this evening ......

I hope you've had a great time with your kids and their dog.

My favorite album by the '70s prog rock band Camel was a set of instrumentals inspired by the Paul Gallico novella "The Snow Goose". This is a piece from that album.

last bit of madness... an old Scottish song with tabla rabab and didgeridoo

A last minute entry.

While I like instrumental breaks when I play, I consider my singing my main instrument, making the theme a bit of a challenge. This song I had some tabs for in a key that I can't sing, so it would be a good choice for a purely instrumental.

Guys, you have really made this instrument seasons a fabulous week for me, and I appreciate all your posting your videos of the solos you have made. Thank you for your efforts, all of you!

Did I make it under the wire?

Wait! I haven't seen the official call to an end!

Now, this is officially THE END. It's good enough to say that I've got 62 videos on the playlist. I could never any prouder to be in a place like this. Now, I can thank all of you guys for participating in last week's contest.

Top Bottom