Ono 18" Tenor???

JDominicA

Reaction score
Thinking about custom ordering an Ono 18" tenor. Everything I have read/seen about the brand is positive. Love the sound samples I've heard on The Ukulele Site.

If you have owned one or played one, let me know your thoughts!

I have a 19" baritone, but you can't go wrong with an Ono. Go for it.

Thinking about custom ordering an Ono 18" tenor. Everything I have read/seen about the brand is positive. Love the sound samples I've heard on The Ukulele Site.

i thought i read David is building one now with his new soundhole design...i would contact David on the phone i am sure he would like hearing your thoughts...

Scale lengths are personal preference. I have not enjoyed owning them. I concur with others that Ono is awesome. I had an Ono , I have an Ono and I plan to get an Ono ;-)

The 18" Ono Wahoo tenor is a fantastic instrument. Great sound. Comfortable to play.

The only caveat I have, is that the 18" scale does require a bit more stretch than the 17" Ono tenor I have. I have short fingers and I can't quite reach some of the chords on an 18" scale tenor. I keep working at it.

I remind myself that many people have smaller hands than I have. Yet they play amazing tenor ukulele and even guitar. :(

Top Bottom