Devine koa tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Up

Reaction score
Devine koa tenor - revised ad

SOLD.

Thank you all.

This price now includes an Ameritage Silver Case that Eric custom fit to this ukulele.

I am not sure how I should be pricing this ukulele, so I welcome suggestions, pointers and/or offers.

Beautiful Eric Devine all Koa Kasha Tenor Ukulele with Slotted Headstock, Waverly Tuners, Ebony Radiused Fretboard, Side Soundport, Curly Koa Binding Top & Back, Purlfling Black/White/Black, Ebony Heel & Tuner Buttons.

Deposit put down in March of 2019, Eric started the built in the first part of 2021, completed it in March 2021 and then it was shipped to me.

In PRISTINE condition, as is the case. It has hardly been played and with the arrival of another custom tenor, I want to find this wonderful ukulele a new home where it will get played as much as it deserves. The Ameritage Silver case is also pristine and still has the Ameritage tag on it, as seen in photos.

Attachments

• DeVine 1.jpg
    DeVine 1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 93
  • DeVine 2.jpg
    DeVine 2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DeVine 3.jpg
    DeVine 3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DeVine 4.jpg
    DeVine 4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DeVine 5.jpg
    DeVine 5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Revised Ad - I am now including Ameritage Silver Case.

Hoping for input on Ad, pricing, etc.

Hi. The attached pictures appear rather small. Can you please upload larger, higher quality images?

I would if I could figure how.
Do you happen to know how to do that?

I would if I could figure how.
Do you happen to know how to do that?

If you have a Google account you can use Google Photos, or a photo service like Flikr, Shutterfly, Photobucket, etc., where you can store photos and link to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom