Best clip on tuner recommendations

Eno ET-33. I bought my first uke in a package from Austin Bazaar and it came in the package. That was a long time ago. It is still going strong. I'm assuming that it is accurate enough. I'm not a fan of tuning by ear or using tuning forks. I know that tuning can be a Zen experience for some people and more power to them if they are getting some sort of gratification from it, but I really don't like spending any more time at it then I have to. The simpler the better. I like the Eno ET-33 and I think they are dirt cheap.

Last edited:
Eno ET-33. I bought my first uke in a package from Austin Bazaar and it came in the package. That was a long time ago. It is still going strong. I'm assuming that it is accurate enough. I'm not a fan of tuning by ear or using tuning forks. I know that tuning can be a Zen experience for some people and more power to them if they are getting some sort of gratification from it, but I really don't like spending any more time at it then I have to. The simpler the better. I like the Eno ET-33 and I think they are dirt cheap.

Tuning by ear isn't some zen experience for me. It's simply the fastest way to tune; faster than with a tuner. Once a while, I'll use to tuner to tune my C correctly, but otherwise, I tune by ear and can get going after 5 seconds +/-, this is even less time than retrieving the tuner and clipping it onto the uke.

Top Bottom