WTB: Anuenue Moon Bird Concert or Tenor

taro

Reaction score
Hi all, first time poster here...

I'm hoping to pick up an Anuenue Moon Bird in concert or tenor (UC-200, UT-200, or UT-200E). In the unlikely event that anyone has an elusive Light Bird, I'd probably be interested as well.

I picked up a UC-10 (the "Color" series concert) from HMS a few months back and have been very pleased by its value. For an inexpensive instrument, it has a lot of volume and resonance, and stays in tune remarkably well.

I'm in the process of selling my Romero Creations Replica Tenor in Spruce + Mahogany, as its tone is on the darker side for my taste, and ergonomic access to high notes is not great (to be clear, it's still a beautiful instrument!). Hoping to try a Moon Bird as an alternative... Thanks!

Hi all, first time poster here...

I picked up a UC-10 (the "Color" series concert) from HMS a few months back and have been very pleased by its value. For an inexpensive instrument, it has a lot of volume and resonance, and stays in tune remarkably well.

I'm interested in the color series and am wondering about the durability of the pick guard and whether they need any setup regarding action, etc. Please excuse me for sliding on your thread; finding someone that owns a specific instrument one is interested in is always extra special and helpful!

I'm interested in the color series and am wondering about the durability of the pick guard and whether they need any setup regarding action, etc. Please excuse me for sliding on your thread; finding someone that owns a specific instrument one is interested in is always extra special and helpful!

No problem. I haven't seen much wear on the pick guard, but I don't use a pick, so your mileage may vary... As for setup, I actually went with just basic QC since a setup would have added 25% to the sale price and Anuenue seems to have high QC standards. My model arrived fine, with good intonation and comfortable action, but again, results may vary... Feel free to DM me if you have further questions.

Top Bottom