Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Facial Expression? O_o?

Default Neutral Facial Expression? O_o?

ok, I have a vid I'm trying to do-- a relatively shortish instrumental... Its not easy for me but I can kinda get through it without too many screw ups... but I put on this puss that is eech... ya know?

So, I re-record it, except now, I have this kinda dumb smile thing going on while the eyes are and

So, what do ya'll do to keep from looking like an ogre/ogress (or other assorted wierdo) during vids?

Kala KA-SC,PonoMC-E,TenorFluke,EleukeCC100,BushmanJennyTenor,Kala Kiwi,MakaiLK-50W
    I am a tree nut, You are a tree nut, I am the Cashew, Goo goo ja joob. Read my blog here. (warning, it's all health related)

Quote Originally Posted by cashew View Post
    So, what do ya'll do to keep from looking like an ogre/ogress (or other assorted wierdo) during vids?
    I gave up trying.

Susan says I make all sorts of faces and mouth movements when I play...

Ian
    -------------------------------------------
    “Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum, et tertium non datur. To err is human; to persevere in error is diabolical; there is no third option.”
    Seneca the Younger
    Ukulele reviews * Vintage Uke Music * Tequila * Henry Hudson * Harmonica reviews * Blog

Smile

I just imagine that my camera is naked.

Quote Originally Posted by deach View Post
    I gave up trying.
    me too.

and it's totally fine and normal to do so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZUsZ-PVpk8

As they say in Jazz, repeat your mistake and it seems intended. Then you can smile as if all is hunky dory the whole song through.

heh, I get through I'd say to about the final 20 seconds of this.. and I hear a crash from behind me.. My dear darling dumbass cat knocked over a cart full of folded laundry.

/headdesk.

Lets do this again.

Kala KA-SC,PonoMC-E,TenorFluke,EleukeCC100,BushmanJennyTenor,Kala Kiwi,MakaiLK-50W
    I am a tree nut, You are a tree nut, I am the Cashew, Goo goo ja joob. Read my blog here. (warning, it's all health related)

Quote Originally Posted by cashew View Post
    heh, I get through I'd say to about the final 20 seconds of this.. and I hear a crash from behind me.. My dear darling dumbass cat knocked over a cart full of folded laundry.

/headdesk.

Lets do this again.
    haha, those are the moments which make videos special!

Quote Originally Posted by MattLindahl View Post
    I just imagine that my camera is naked.
    It is. After all, who dresses a camera?

Better to image you're naked. Or your camera is held by a naked person of your choice. Or maybe you and the camera holder are both naked. The possibilities are rich in entertainment value.
    Ian
    -------------------------------------------
    “Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum, et tertium non datur. To err is human; to persevere in error is diabolical; there is no third option.”
    Seneca the Younger
    Ukulele reviews * Vintage Uke Music * Tequila * Henry Hudson * Harmonica reviews * Blog

My wife says I suffer from video gittyness, for some reason as soon as the camera goes on I switch off. I also have trouble keeping me mouth shout, for some strange reason it just drops open and I look like a fish.
    http://www.youtube.com/errol4bz
    http://leroy4bz.blogspot.com/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain!

Thread Information