My Pineapple Patch (so far)

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
My Pineapple Patch :shaka:

Waverly Street Sycamore/D-Fir soprano, R&L Koa Super soprano, NICE Koa Tenor, MELE Koa Concert, Mainland Rosewood/Cedar soprano, Mahalo Mahogany soprano, Kamaka Koa soprano.
P1010223.jpg

Nice! I like your Waverly Street one. It's cute! lol Which one do you enjoy playing the most?

Which one is your favorite?

Man...those are nice! Have you seen the Pono spalted mango concert that MGM has for sale? Drooooool!!!:p
Pono Mango Creaminess!

Last edited:
What a lovely collection. Any chance of hearing the Mainland Rosewood/Cedar? They look very nice for the price. I've been wanting a pineapple for a quite a while now. Played an Ohana pineapple at the New York Ukefest several times, but didn't buy it. Very nice instrument!
Regards,
Ray

What a lovely collection. Any chance of hearing the Mainland Rosewood/Cedar? They look very nice for the price. I've been wanting a pineapple for a quite a while now. Played an Ohana pineapple at the New York Ukefest several times, but didn't buy it. Very nice instrument!
Regards,
Ray

I will be reviewing the Ohana pineapple in the near future. I have one sitting here. It has beautiful tone.

Which one is your favorite?

WOW difficult question, they're all my kids, they all have their good points. Lately I've been playing my newest the Mainland pineapple the most, she has sweet sound different from my Koas. Before that it was my Koa Kamaka, and before that it was my Waverly Street with Douglas Fir top. Before that it was my Koa R&L so there's a pattern hopefully just in playing, and not buying. I have to take a LONG break from buying and just concentrate on playing what I got.
P1010226.jpg

Last edited:
ARGH, My local 'ukulele shop just informed me that they got their order of Koa Keli'i pineapples in and with my discount it totals a tad over $300, they'll hold it for 7 days. :eek:
KoAloha emailed me and said they have a Koa pineapple factory second ready for pick if interested. :rolleyes:
I am going crazy resisting these temptations... "Get behind me Pineapple!"

Top Bottom