Uke Lesson 4 - Is There A Place

Awesome as usual dude! Left handed aint holdin you back ya? Keep it up dude

haha thanx!^_^ ya it's not a problem for me. for some reason when i see a chord now my mind automatically flips it so i don't even think about it. haha pretty much liek second nature now. yess i can't wait to see everybody else play too for the 2nd open mic.:)

Excellent instructional video as usual Aldrine and Danyo! Looks like you guys are getting a little more comfortable with it than previous lessons - good flow!

And nice vids 4Strings and Fred! Way to go!!

i love you guys for making this video.
i think aldrine and danyo are two of the most talented guys ever.
i hope you guys make it big like Jack Johnson.
=D

great song

sup braddahs, great lesson and man i luv da song. just wondering how i can get a hold of the lyrics, cause i to lazy to do the rewind and listen to every word thing. so plz anyone help a braddah out aight then much alohas from the tundra.

sup braddahs, great lesson and man i luv da song. just wondering how i can get a hold of the lyrics, cause i to lazy to do the rewind and listen to every word thing. so plz anyone help a braddah out aight then much alohas from the tundra.

Here you go. I just googled it.
http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/gyptian_lyrics_9847/other_lyrics_31428/is_there_a_place_lyrics_340699.html said:
VERSE ONE
What a policy?
Me turn on de Tv
Da first ting is crime beats me
What a controversy
Kathrine a breed fi boy
And now him say a dat a no fi him baby
What a piece a shame
De economy gawn down de drain
Dem say de poor one is to be blame
What a piece a sign
De yutes dem musse lose their mind
Police murder seven one time

CHORUS
But is there a plaaaace
Where i can find true love for life
Is there a tiiime
Where i can find true love that is divine
Is there a plaaace
Where i can find true love for life
Is there a place? Is there a time?
I've been lookin all of my life

VERSE TWO
So ghetto yutes jus live up
And dont you give up
I kno we can make it in life
Just be focused, Don't be obnoxious
Dats not a righteous road of life
Ghetto yutes jus live up
And don't you give up
I kno we can make it in life
Jus be focused, Don't be obnoxious
Dats not a righteous road of life

CHORUS

VERSE THREE
I see my people fightin
My people do the right ting
De almighty is watchin watchin woi
Do let dem cum a leap and sing
See my people fightin
My people do the right ting
Mind Jah lick u wid lightnin lightnin
No ideas to cum into a sin

CHORUS

REPEAT VERSE ONE

Taking it to a whole new level...

hahaha this episode was so much fun to make! We had like... half an hour more worth of outakes that wasn't on there hahaha.

And yes... I was injured that weekend. Actually the weird thing is, that incident took a chunk off my middle finger. Now, I slightly lost feeling on the tip of that finger. No joke. If you look close enough it's actually slightly smaller than the other one. I did a small bit of it on my 5 random facts video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I accidentally slammed a desk drawer on my finger. It was broken and needed a little UMPH to close. So I held on to it and slammed it catching my finger along for the ride. I really gotta take care of myself better... I'm super clumsy. Hahahaha

Imagine learning and being able to play a song on an instrument you really love...The song completely transforms and becomes real.

Thanks Aldrine, Danyo and the camera guy for hookin' it up.

One,
Dig

Top Bottom