my school is being FINED!

macs have viruses too. it's hard to say that something doesn't have viruses... it's just a matter of how much. if you're worried about viruses, maybe linux would help too. what's linux? another os like mac and windows, just not as widely known so there's even less viruses.

as for the rickroll.... dam you fred... i was thinking, WOW a refund on ALL your classes?!?! that's awesome. but noooo.....

haha dont think that i didnt forget about that joke thing about editing. >_<

damn that skinny white guy who stole a black mans vocal chords

fred and rayan.

i will have my revenge.

im going with jon and seeso seemed pretty pissed so he can come along to.

revenge trip!

my codename is deth.

seeso will be known as nana

and jon

is known as.....

jon...

(ta-da)

Fred - What are you doing on a computer? Shouldn't you be enjoying the white sandy beaches of Hawaii?

BTW - Thanks for the RR. I really needed that. ;)

Fred - What are you doing on a computer? Shouldn't you be enjoying the white sandy beaches of Hawaii?

BTW - Thanks for the RR. I really needed that. ;)

welcome.

and i cant leave until the leasing lady comes, i got busted by security at the hotel. im not registered because shes not here, so i chill and do push ups haha

and nikolo, what are you talking about? ryan wasnt a part of this.

and nikolo, what are you talking about? ryan wasnt a part of this.

he did a rick...ooooo in the sight announcements thread he had a rick roll video.

but it was for the lesson. o.

in that case your off the hook right now ryan....but you......

o plus i have the flu so thats why i was on this morning. i missed school. s**.. i missed my history final.

anyway im drugged up on crap right now and im kinda just pullling a bob marley and watching my dog chew on my toe.....ill bbl i have to push her off.....teething bitch.

your mine.

(dude i dont know what im talking about i just chugged a mountain dew. i have no idea what is going on right now lol.)

Last edited:
art.ritalin.cnn.jpg

Sorry, but I find a "joke" that causes me to have to use my force application to quit utility to be less than funny. :mad:

As for the other conversation, I'm on an Ubuntu Linux box right now. If I'd been on my Windows box it probably would would have crashed the machine and there'd be more than one "mad face" smiley.

:biglaugh: sit down and consider this for a minute deach. do you really think that will have an effect on me. lol. it already takes like 5 advil pm's for me to sleep. im likea bull elephant. ;)

Top Bottom