Thread: Any idea when the UU hats will be ready to buy?

Default Any idea when the UU hats will be ready to buy?

Any idea when the hats will be in, i just lost my beloved and trademarked hat, which was to be replaced by a much more fashionable UU hat anyhow, but i'm feeling quite naked un-capped

Hugs and Kisses
    Alex
    From smallest to largest. Kala Pocket Mahogany- Ohana SK-21- Kala Travel Uke- Hilo soprano (my first!)- Kamaka 1960's Soprano- Ovation Soprano- Bruko Concert- Mainland Mahogany Concert- Lanikai Banjolele Concert- Lanikai 08E- Mainland Mahogany Tenor- Savannah crappy (but loved) baritone

http://www.youtube.com/user/BornAgainJeeper

Question

How on earth did you lose your beloved and trademark and how-the-heck-will-we-recognize-you-without-it hat?
    -KP (aka KC8AFW)

My YouTube Channel

Lanikai LU-21 Soprano | Mainland Mahogany Concert | 1930s Favilla U-2 Soprano | 1950s No-name Soprano | Ohana SK-38 Soprano

I just was wondering this earlier today!

Quote Originally Posted by KC8AFW View Post
    How on earth did you lose your beloved and trademark and how-the-heck-will-we-recognize-you-without-it hat?
    well funny story....I had just taken a young lady out to dinner...then drove her out into the forest to the top of a very secluded bluff...we sat on top of my jeep...and apperently the bill of my hat just wouldn't do if she were going to be kissing me...so she took it off...it fell of the jeep and when we left i was smiling too much to care where my headgear might be
    From smallest to largest. Kala Pocket Mahogany- Ohana SK-21- Kala Travel Uke- Hilo soprano (my first!)- Kamaka 1960's Soprano- Ovation Soprano- Bruko Concert- Mainland Mahogany Concert- Lanikai Banjolele Concert- Lanikai 08E- Mainland Mahogany Tenor- Savannah crappy (but loved) baritone

http://www.youtube.com/user/BornAgainJeeper

Thread Information