Fighting Games

Talk about fighting games you're playing, ones you've loved since day one, and hype up the ones that no one else plays.

I tried this with just SF4, but I guess no one was following the hype as much as I was. So I figure this might work with all fighting games.and to a lesser extent, Smash. hahaha

killer instinct? holy crap....it's been ages. lol :rolleyes:

eee killer instinct is a kool game hahah!...havent played that in months...

what do you guys think about tekken 6 on xbox360 coming out later this year though...dont you think the movement controls are kinda sketchy since its not like the ps2/3 controller?

eee killer instinct is a kool game hahah!...havent played that in months...

what do you guys think about tekken 6 on xbox360 coming out later this year though...dont you think the movement controls are kinda sketchy since its not like the ps2/3 controller?

nope... cuz ill definitely be playing it on a joystick :)

btw. did anyone preorder the madkatz sfiv te stick? im goin bananas waiting for mine!

luckies....i want a gamepad too but i havnt checked the price....too lazy to check online even though im just a few key strokes away lol....2 of my friends are gunna enter a SFIV tourney at the nearest gamestop here but i think imma just watch..theyre really good..

Sqratch: Where did you order from? I ordered from LizardLick. I'll probably get mine sometime LATE next week. haha

I'm cool with waiting. I've still got my EX2 to tide me over until the TE is at my door. I also picked up a FightPad for the heck of it. :D

I'm gonna be entering my local Gamestop SFIV tournament as well. Top 16 seeds at the finals get an automatic seed at Evolution! I'm hype!

Last edited:
Sqratch: Where did you order from? I ordered from LizardLick. I'll probably get mine sometime LATE next week. haha

I'm cool with waiting. I've still got my EX2 to tide me over until the TE is at my door. I also picked up a FightPad for the heck of it. :D

I'm gonna be entering my local Gamestop SFIV tournament as well. Top 16 seeds at the finals get an automatic seed at Evolution! I'm hype!

i ordered from gamestop b&m on dec 27th... got a call from "ashley" on tuesday saying my stick was in but no beans (whack!)...

yeah ive got an ex2 as well, but its startin to crap out on me slowly :( sometimes my diagonals dont register properly doh!

*chime in angelic harp music*

3277804282_0a15379d98.jpg

its here! let me tell u, its worth every penny. ive got some adjusting to do though. it requires such a lighter, feather-like touch compared to my ex2, im not used to it at all. my performance online has been CRAP haha.

speaking of which, its official, marvel vs capcom 2 is slated for a summer release or xbl and psn... should be interesting how they do a game that requires such precise inputs for those gigantic combos online...

speaking of which, its official, marvel vs capcom 2 is slated for a summer release or xbl and psn... should be interesting how they do a game that requires such precise inputs for those gigantic combos online...

Dammit. It was on the previous page, but still. hahah

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 RETURNS! Coming to XBLA and PSN this summer!

http://www.marvel.com/news/vgstories.7770.Marvel_vs~dot~_Capcom_2_Returns_This_Summer?flush=1

Oh crap, if you thought the ragequitters ran rampant on SFIV, just wait until this game drops. ahahaha

Also: http://www.tu4ar.com hahaha

i love the games tekken 3 to tekken 6
it's jus fun and violent
hwoarang is the best!!!!
:shaka:

You guys all missed the Justin Wong/Daigo Umehara rematch in Street Fighter IV. One for the record books. Edge of your seat action the WHOLE TIME.

aha, I like to play
SF4 sometimes, not as much as before though.
I usually play UFC Undisputed nowadays, whenever I have free time

You guys all missed the Justin Wong/Daigo Umehara rematch in Street Fighter IV. One for the record books. Edge of your seat action the WHOLE TIME.

details man! did the beast rip s** up or did wong take one for the U.S.A!?

edit: nm, saw srk's rss feed...

Was rooting for Justin the whole time. Hopefully one day he gets his revenge from being VG posterized at EVO 04.

Top Bottom