Long Overdue - UU Videos restructured

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Long overdue. Aaron and Aldrine have been cranking out videos weekly and as our video library grows, it was becoming harder and harder to surf the archives of these vids.

I finally took the time today to restructure the archives to make them easier to navigate. Uke Videos, Uke Lessons and Uke Minutes are now paged and feature thumbnails for easy browsing.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://ukuleleunderground.com/category/ukulele-lessons/
http://ukuleleunderground.com/category/ukeminute/

This is just a temporary fix while I get the redesign rolling. We have a lot of new features in the works but we're still deciding where to put what and if certain sections warrant a new website altogether.

Thanks for all the hard work. Easy to use and looks great.

Jack

respect. way to maintain and improve the already awesome site. nice looking out. i very much appreciate the work you've done, all of you guys at uu. keep up the amazing job!

p.s. - to show my appreciation and support for uu, i'm going to buy a kamoa mahogany pineapple ukulele from the uu store and i'm gonna rock it.

Aweseome!
Great job Rayan! much easier to navigate now

yeah alot better.... ima learn 1 right now :S

SO MUCH BETTER!! haha thanks dude looks awesome

Very Nice!

Now we don't need my comprehensive lesson list anymore. (Not that I had updated it in months...XD)

But a nice section for links to live lessons beyond the list at the bottom of the live lessons page would be nice too.

Can't wait for the site redesign!

Very Nice!

Now we don't need my comprehensive lesson list anymore. (Not that I had updated it in months...XD)

But a nice section for links to live lessons beyond the list at the bottom of the live lessons page would be nice too.

Can't wait for the site redesign!

I think your comprehensive list is still worth to be kept, since it also feautures the IAmHawaii lessons, etc.

Very good job Rayan!

Top Bottom