Help with my 3rd uke PLEASE

I feel your pain. I bought a Mainland concert four weeks ago and am already wanting something new. The concert is perfect in every way and I really want a Mainland tenor and soprano just like my concert. However, I sometitmes think that I would be happier with a "Big K" of some sort.

if i were in ur situation i would definitely go with the K BRAND, if u end up regretting it u can sell it and with that money get a mainland tenor and a kala acacia, buy the k brand, due to limited supply koa is going to rise in cost over the years so best possible time to buy is NOW!

if i were in ur situation i would definitely go with the K BRAND, if u end up regretting it u can sell it and with that money get a mainland tenor and a kala acacia, buy the k brand, due to limited supply koa is going to rise in cost over the years so best possible time to buy is NOW!

:agree: That's a good way to look at it, thanks! I've made it this far, I might as well hold off and wait til I have the money for the K brand.

I feel your pain. I bought a Mainland concert four weeks ago and am already wanting something new. The concert is perfect in every way and I really want a Mainland tenor and soprano just like my concert. However, I sometitmes think that I would be happier with a "Big K" of some sort.

Exactly what I am worrying about. I think I would really like a Mainland but I will never be happy until I get AT LEAST one K brand :iwant:

Thanks for the input!!

Deja' vu.... :rolleyes:

I know, I know :deadhorse: ...Soon I will have my K brand and we will stop going back and forth with these decisions.

Thank you for puting up with my indecisiveness :D

Still looking for some input on the Super Concerts. I know Deach has a couple. But he has a couple of everything, so that doesn't help me too much. Anybody else have one? What do you think of it?

Top Bottom