UU Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Tourney!

Hey guys we can still do this thing! we have a bunch of people who said they would be willing to participate!

Again, the rules that Aldrine set are as follows:
POKEMON TOURNEY!

Rules:

1. NO HACKED POKEMON (i.e. action replay, game shark, maxed out stats, etc.)
2. 3 on 3 single battle. (You can only bring 3 pokemon with you)
3. NO LEGENDARY POKEMON
4. Lv100 level cap. (Even if your pokemon is only 40, it'll automatically be lv100 when you enter the battle room)

(other rules?) we haven't decided on whether we will allow switching out during battle. preferences? Any other rules that should be added or are we good with these?

GRAND PRIZE:
1st place FREE mini song tutorial of your choice via YouTube.
2nd and 3rd place:
Set of ukulele strings of your choice.

(how bout some stickers or a tshirt? mauna loa macadamia chocolate clusters? haha actually i'd be willing to donate a prize. :D)

Heres the updated tournament roster with codes:

Aldrine
Trainer Name: "Aldymon"
Friend Code: 2019 6220 1180
Davoomac
Trainer Name: "Davoo"
Friend Code: 0903 2079 0672
TsudaWuda
Trainer Name: "TWITCH"
Friend Code: 3437 2420 2990
CurryKnight
Trainer name: "Dante"
My friend code: 4854 3813 4807
Jimmy
Trainer name: "JDog"
Friend Code: 4424 8796 4065
UkuleleJunkie
Trainer name: "Jay"
Friend Code: 0430 8356 7079
Fred Miu
Trainer name: "BOOB"
Friend Code: 2707 1715 4512
dafamcallsmebj
Trainer name: "BJ"
Friend Code: 4167-4599-4357

Mike Taba
Trainer name: "JEREL"
Friend Code: 4983 4184 1308

Poi Dog
Trainer name: "Poi Dog"
Friend Code: 0130 3590 1456
New!
Kira
Trainer name: "Kira"
Friend Code: 4511 1137 7153
New!
Mossyoak
Trainer name: "Matt"
Friend Code: 0602 8029 5704
New!

As always we can do some prebattles. So just msg each other if you see each other on AIM to see if we can do a few battles!

****updated: added mossyoak's trainer information and added Poi Dog's new friend code!

Last edited:
DUDE! i would so win if i still had my DS and pearl....now i gotta start all over again when i get a new DS.... :(

so foreal someone jacked your DS? That sucks man.
When are you going to get a DS? Theres probably still time to make a poketeam that can pwn us.

so foreal someone jacked your DS? That sucks man.
When are you going to get a DS? Theres probably still time to make a poketeam that can pwn us.

my best friend found her pink DS, so i might buy it off from her since she will now have 2. but that means i have to buy pokemon pearl and stuff, GRRR....not enough time since i dont have enough money to buy that. i will have to wait next time around

omg i need to find my pokemon!
either in my car, in my living room, or in the hotel at japan...D:

im in...
just let me know the time and date...
how do i find out my friend code n stuff???
i am a total noob... the last version i played was blue version...
hahha

Sweet! You find out your friend code the first time you connect to the nintendo wifi network. And I believe the lady gives you a palpad too so you can register other friend codes.

Hey everyone make sure you post your trainer name and your code so we can post it up to the roster!! :)

Last edited:
i'm gettin there woohoo! imma add u guys up, jus add me my registration number is 0430-8356-7079. If you want a win on ur record haha jus msg me for an exhibition match. My pokemon suck rite now.

Last edited:
and i stuck around till 3am just to watch it haha, better luck next time dave

Aldrine is beast on ukulele and on pokemon. man...

omg im such an idiot...it was right next to my bed...:D

so anyone wants to battle? i dont go on aim as much anymore, thats why im asking..

Top Bottom