Thread: If You Wanna Jam

Default If You Wanna Jam

i got my first uke about 5 months ago and just got a new one. can never put it down. anyways, since i started playing i have gotten maybe fifteen to twenty different people around san diego to get ukes and cajons and have gathered quite a few jam sessions together. but the more the better so if you live in sd or are ever in sd. reply and we should definitely get together and jam away. if anyone wants to we can go serious and hit full studio with keys, electronics, speakers, drum set, mics, and much more.

JAM
    ALDRINE TOLD ME HE HEARTS ME

why didnt i see this earlier? heck ya lets jam! when and where do you guys usually have sessions at? as much as i like playing my guitar and the uke, i wanna jam out with my djembe. seems like it doesnt get as much love as my other instruments..haha! and plus its so darn fun! but ya, please let me me know!

Default howzit

I live in Diego and would love to jam. I am fairly new to the uke, but would love to get together with a small group to jam and learn.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by soliman View Post
    I live in Diego and would love to jam. I am fairly new to the uke, but would love to get together with a small group to jam and learn.

Pete
    what part of SD you at? bugoy and i are in paradise hills.

Default i am in penasquitos

i live in penasquitos. we jam all the time depending on who is jamming but mostly in mira mesa and poway. i have friends in ph and easlake and what not and they drive up to north side and sometimems we go down there. but ya we can pm numbers or what not so we can JAM JAM JAM.
    ALDRINE TOLD ME HE HEARTS ME

I live in mira mesa.

i live in chula vista!!!
    hit me up!

Thread Information