At Barnes and Noble the other day.....

Zakulele

Reaction score
I came across this for 30 dollars.
0804091431.jpg 0804091435.jpg
It feels to be of cheap construction, and has metal strings???

I saw those too. Heck, spreading the love cheaply anywhere is better than not spreading the love at all.

It's an untuneable ukulele yhat comes with learning instructions. I tried one and was totally unimpressed. I'll post a photo of that POS that's found in the bargain section of Barnes and Noble as soon as I find the photo of the one I snapshotted. Ric

It's an untuneable ukulele yhat comes with learning instructions. I tried one and was totally unimpressed. I'll post a photo of that POS that's found in the bargain section of Barnes and Noble as soon as I find the photo of the one I snapshotted. Ric

More "barn" than "noble" I'm guessing... :D

I saw those too. Heck, spreading the love cheaply anywhere is better than not spreading the love at all.

I don't know... if it's a cruddy uke, then it might be spreading the hate more than anything else. :(

You really don't want people giving up on the uke because their only experience with it was a hard-to-play, untunable instrument that sounds like poo. Hopefully the book that comes with it is good, at least.

JJ

I don't know... if it's a cruddy uke, then it might be spreading the hate more than anything else. :(

You really don't want people giving up on the uke because their only experience with it was a hard-to-play, untunable instrument that sounds like poo.

That's what I was thinking when I saw it.

You really don't want people giving up on the uke because their only experience with it was a hard-to-play, untunable instrument that sounds like poo. Hopefully the book that comes with it is good, at least.

JJ
Agreed, and actually my car uke was a $30 one I found at Costco made by Pignose......cheap, sounds okay with new strings, and great in the car or at the beach. probably a better deal.

Top Bottom