Show us your ukes!

Not a new uke. But, I did finished the lights on a cabinet to show off a couple of my ukes. It has glass doors and the ukes lay on wooden platforms that are tilted back so the light can show them at their best.

Not a new uke. But, I did finished the lights on a cabinet to show off a couple of my ukes. It has glass doors and the ukes lay on wooden platforms that are tilted back so the light can show them at their best.

Wow looks great. Enjoy your ukuleles :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of ukuleles. 5 months in and you already have an impressive ukulele family.

Thank you! The Kala is set up with a high G and the others are set up with low G. They all have their own sound and feel, and because of that I enjoy each one of them.

I love this thread! So many beautiful ukes out there!
Here's my solid top Mahogany Mahi Mahi concert. I got it last christmas and oh man, love it to bits! As you can see, now I have changed the re entrant G for a red aquila string. So far so good, but now I need another uke to have both ways available!
IMG_20190914_224715_449.jpgIMG_20190914_224718_631.jpg

Last edited:
9 2019 Uke Fam 1.jpg Uke Fam! Trying to hold off buying anything new for the rest of the year :rolleyes: Have lots of practicing to do in the meantime.

Attachments

• E62D05B7-1D68-443B-9B31-A34C8C913ABA.jpg
    E62D05B7-1D68-443B-9B31-A34C8C913ABA.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Family portrait below.

From left to right: Pono MGTP (office uke and all-around beater), Ko’olau ‘Ulu (personal favourite), Kanile’a K-1 SC Premium (primary gigging adze), J. Rieck Lutherie 039 carpathian spruce and koa (all-around jaw dropper), and Kanile’a K-1 T DLX (primary low g uke).

Family Portrait (high resolution)

Attachments

• 61BD6F62-648D-44FC-91C5-81E47D39EF77.jpg
    61BD6F62-648D-44FC-91C5-81E47D39EF77.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Family portrait below.

From left to right: Pono MGTP (office uke and all-around beater), Ko’olau ‘Ulu (personal favourite), Kanile’a K-1 SC Premium (primary gigging adze), J. Rieck Lutherie 039 carpathian spruce and koa (all-around jaw dropper), and Kanile’a K-1 T DLX (primary low g uke).

Yep they are beauties and definitely a jaw dropped. Wait I have to pick up my jaw :)

Family portrait below.

That is an outstanding gathering of premium instruments. The koa on your Ko’olau Ulu is really amazing, as are the inlays.

Here my beauty

QIP Shot - Screen 253.jpg

Top Bottom