Show us your ukes!

My beautiful Mahimahi Willow soprano and concerto from Italy and my Martin T 15 Tiple, 1956

20191204_133019.jpg

20191204_133035.jpg

20191113_231234.jpg

Last edited:
They look great. The Martin T 15 can it take steel strings or only nylon? Thanks

I don't know if it can take nylons, it was made for steelstrings, which contributes to it's unique sound :)
(and some Tiples having problems with the neck attachment but not mine)

Last edited:
When I brought one of my ukes for repair to Juha Lottonen of Lottonen Guitars, we started chatting about ukes and he showed me his vintage Gibson he had been playing for many years. It was such a stunning instrument that I just had to take a photo of it, so here it is (sorry about the orientation):

20200107_165349.jpg

As you can see, he had been playing it to death, and I don't blame him. :D

Here are my two ukuleles:

Kanile'a KPA-C Premium Concert
kanile_a_kpa-cp_21930-1.jpg

aNueNue Moon Bird UT200 Tenor
400a3177.jpg

Last edited:
There are very beautiful photos, I did not know that there was such a variety of ukulele, I must investigate further, maybe I will do SEO and publish some photos

I did some research and found this Tenor Cordoba Ukulele. I like the warmer tones and so far have been extremely happy with this purchase.

second_ukulele.jpg

So far I'm really enjoying the way it plays. The fretboard is the perfect size for my hands. It's such a fun instrument to play while I'm sitting outside enjoying the sun.

Top Bottom