Show us your ukes!

A few shots of my Loprinzi concert scale uke, with side sound port, radiused fretboard, 1.5" width nut, and chamfered arm rest. Body is all maple, top is spruce. Binding and soundhole inlay are koa. Tuners are Gotoh planetary.
loprinziincase.jpg
loprinzifront.jpg
loprinziback.jpg
loprinziside.jpg
loprinzisoundhole.jpg

Nickie--really love that uke. I want one with the arm rest at some point too. Nice wood choices

EE2EFEF7-1A25-473D-B2D6-B872347D60F2.jpg
Here are mine!

First one since I was eleven till today.....:p
e005338b75583fa4e82fd86b068dfd16ed78ba5a.jpg

Here is my offering.
544906BC-BE88-4AA7-BD43-F10E2AAE0597.jpg

Aloha! I just started learning to play ukulele about 5 months ago and joined this forum a couple of days ago. Here are my 3 ukes. The first one I bought was the Kala back in March. I picked up the Kanile'a in late May and the KoAloha was just purchased 2 weeks ago. Actually, I had a couple of others but unloaded them to get the KoAloha. It's awesome to see the collections of other members. IMG_0054 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Aloha! I just started learning to play ukulele about 5 months ago and joined this forum a couple of days ago. Here are my 3 ukes. The first one I bought was the Kala back in March. I picked up the Kanile'a in late May and the KoAloha was just purchased 2 weeks ago. Actually, I had a couple of others but unloaded them to get the KoAloha. It's awesome to see the collections of other members. View attachment 120590

Welcome to the wonderful world of ukuleles. 5 months in and you already have an impressive ukulele family.

Top Bottom