Show us your ukes!

tad

Reaction score
I'll go first.

I have another I like better I haven't uploaded yet...

2302278577_571b76a171.jpg

i was about to delete this thread until i saw that les paul. thats beautiful nakedness has to be shown.

Am I in violation of a rule or something?

I have friends who post pictures of books and call it "book p***", friends who cook fancy meals, take pics, and call it "food p***..."

I'll change the name if you like-- I just wanna see some examples of people's favorite pics of their ukuleles.

Haha. I thought this thread would have some hot busty chicks with ukes :)

I have friends who post pictures of books and call it "book p***", friends who cook fancy meals, take pics, and call it "food p***..."

I'll change the name if you like-- I just wanna see some examples of people's favorite pics of their ukuleles.
i think fred was being sarcastic

I only have ones of these ukes left, the Risa concert stick. I found the soprano Koaloha too small really, and the tenor Fluke is great, I just wanted something more solid wood. Once MGM catches up with his orders from when he was in NYC, I should be getting the Pono shipped out soonishly.

In the meantime:

The Koaloha hanging out with two Bathys watches also from Hawaii

dscn0214.png

The Risa concert stick and Honeytone amp, still somehow smaller than the smaller-necked Koaloha:

dscn0241.png

Messy pic of the Risa uke-solid and Roland Microcube:

fscn0297.png

And the tenor surf Fluke before I put Aquilas on:

dscn0456.png

very nice, I am a big fan of automatic watches myself (had a seiko monster). good call on the Bathys, I remember tem being in high demand and very expernsive last time i tried to buy one :D dont think i will be able to pick one up at a good deal when i go to HI next week :D

do you prefer to play your stick with your microcube?:cool:

hahaha ya i was kidding. hahah sorry

I was typing out a reply to vcowman when I realized he already knew what my watches were. Doh! That's an MOP Benthic and Quartz 100 Fathoms. I do believe the Benthic is my most expensive watch, and my Sinn 356 comes second. I love them both equally though.

That PO of yours though.... yum! I don't think I could pull it off even if I could afford it, but ....yum! I loves me the Planet Ocean. You've even got a zulu strap on what looks like a seadweller. Yup, you know what a zulu strap is, you're a WIS. :D

I do prefer playing the stick with the microcube, but the honeytone is great for traveling around, and you can really dirty it up nicely with that little amp. I plug some headphones into the Microcube usually, and the effects are a good bit better when they bypass that speaker. :)

Last edited:
My uke picks

All but the my last two vids were made using my daughters Hilo, the uke I taught myself to play on (the one on the left). The others are my Kala soprano (won on UU's first contest give away), and my Kamaka Tenor.

Attachments

• Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 828
Last edited:
do you prefer to play your stick with your microcube?:cool:

furthering that question, has anyone here tried those little smokey amps? I think it'd be fun to have an electric ukulele and then plug it into an amp the size of a pack of cigarettes.

furthering that question, has anyone here tried those little smokey amps? I think it'd be fun to have an electric ukulele and then plug it into an amp the size of a pack of cigarettes.

i have a smokey amp. it works pretty well with my electric guitar although you can't control the distortion on it. sounds really good for amplified harmonica too.

i haven't tried it out with an ukulele yet but i'm sure it will sound pretty cool.

Wow, for someone who just started playing 'multi-note' instruments, you had quite a collection going. That Pono you ordered should be nice, I was looking at their burled mango wood tenors, made me salivate... I amplify with a Vox amp, not too happy with it, still get drowned out by more than two other players...hmmm, I like that microcube, it looks retro, but I assume its readily available?

here is my pono uke :p
2288963,P1040910.jpg

Top Bottom