1st Annual Southeast UKE-2-Gether!!!

Very cool! I hope I can still go but I'm not too sure anymore. :(

Dot-Dot-da-da-Dot- Dot....This just in, Aquila USA and Kona Brewing co. have decided to give us free stuff for the event.:rotfl:Hooooooooooray!

I just found out about this event. I'm halfway considering going, but it's a long drive from my part of North Carolina ... and I was just down there a couple of weeks ago for a family reunion. Still ...

You need to come on back. In the last 2 weeks its gotten better around here. They just started paving the streets with gold. The rivers are now running with Coca Cola and all visitors from any state will be showered with affection. Okay maybe I went to far, they fixed a pot hole near my house and you can drink the water from the tap. And if you come in from another state watch for cops.
We hope you make it!!!:shaka:
There are 2 motels about 1 mile from the park, County Inn and Suites and Hampton Inn located in Lithia Springs(named after Lithium water so everyone there is sane) They look nice and close to the interstate and restaurants, Six Flags etc.

My uncle might be coming down from western carolina. If you get on 85 it'll go pretty fast. I used to drive from camp lejuene NC to ATL every weekend.

Its only about 5 miles from Six Flags. If you have ever been there.
This is the first of its kind in Georgia, maybe the south east. So come on, when your old and laying on your death bed you could say yes, I was there at the first uke together in Atlanta. I kind of got that idea from Braveheart, I hope it works on all you fence straddlers.
If anyone can't make it we will just have to see you next time!

Latest update.....Mr. Wu of Ohana ukuleles is helping us out. Ukuleles to be given away!!!! Thanks Ohana for being generous. " Can you feel the love tonight" Awesome!

(typed with scottish flare)...that's right you can come and have fun or not come now but what? you will sit in your house thinking I could have gone...You may regret not coming but if you come no one can take your FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally want to come! I just have to get off work!!! :mad: I'll do my best.

*cries* I can't go. Our roommates bailing on us has caused massive $ issues and we don't have the funds available to travel that way. :( I'm soooo bummed.

Then you can use the time to update your blog, little lady. :p At least you're not as bad as SpecialMike.

We'll miss you both.

Hmm... I wonder how hard it would be to set up a webcam at the picnic ??

Top Bottom